13 Dec 2015

Review: P.S. Love Volume Boost Mascara


I love trying out new products, and after the P.S. Love lip liners proved to be a good purchase, I decided to try one of their mascaras.

Let me tell you I was pleasantly surprised to find that a mascara that costs €1.50 from Penny's is great!

The brush on this mascara is a classic bristle brush but it's slightly bent at an angle from the wand. I find that this mascara separates my lashes and the brush makes it easy to coat every lash individually. It make my lashes look separated, giving them the appearance of extra volume.

I really like this mascara as it doesn't make my lashes go clumpy or crunchy. It doesn't smudge or transfer during the day and is easy to remove. It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. All these are things I look for in a mascara.

Overall I will more than likely buy this again as it's only €1.50 and its absolutely amazing. I you haven't tried this already, next time your in Penny's pick one up and try it!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment