28 Feb 2016

Review: Harajuku Lovers Music perfume

This fragrance was launched by Gwen Stefani in 2008, as part of the five fragrance collection devoted to Harajuku fans. Each scent is meant to represent different styles of women.

The top notes consist of peach, pear and clementine. The middle notes are floral like jasmine sambac, sweet pea and honeysuckle. It has base notes of vanilla, musk and woodsy accords.

The bottle on this perfume is like the other Harajuku lovers perfume. It's made up of two parts, the lid being the doll and the pedestal like base being the actual perfume bottle.

I don't find that this fragrance lasts a long time on the skin, and I find myself reapplying it very often. I love this fragrance as a daytime scent for the Spring. I find it to be a very fruity/floral yet fresh scent. 

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment