8 May 2016

Review: Makeup Revolution Kohl & Flick eyeliner


I find felt tip liners much easier to use compared to brush tip liners. My favourite felt tip so far is the one from Penny's (Primark in the UK). But when I saw that Makeup Revolution had a felt tip liner I had to give it a go.

This is a duo eyeliner, one side is a twist up Kohl liner and the other is a fine tip felt liner.
It says on the packaging that the Kohl liner is soft yet intense. In my opinion, yes it is soft but it's not intense, especially in the waterline, I had huge trouble trying to get the colour onto my waterline. It is OK on the upper lash line though.



The winner on this was definitely the felt tip. It's super skinny and extremely pigmented.
It doesn't smudge or move throughout the day.

Overall I love the felt tip, wasn't impressed with the Kohl, and my felt tip dried out really quickly. I'm on the fence whether to buy it again or just buy my old faithful Penny's brand eyeliner which is cheaper!

Love 
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment