12 May 2016

Review: Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer


I am a huge fan of the too faced makeup brand and I have been wanting this bronzer for a long time, so I eventually gave in and bought it.

This has to be one of the best bronzers for fair to light skin. It's not at all orange toned like some bronzers, and it blends really well. The gold packaging is super cute and I love the face that it has a mirror in the lid of the compact.


This bronzer has to be the best smelling bronzer I have ever used. It smells like chocolate, hands down!!

I can honestly say that when this bronzer eventually runs out I will definitely be buying another one! If you haven't tried it and are looking for a bronzer for a light skin tone then you need to try this!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment