12 Jun 2016

Review: Miss Sporty So Matte Perfect Stay Pressed Powder



I ran out of my normal face powder recently and decided to pick up this and see how it is. 

I was pleasantly surprised as its so cheap. This powder leaves your skin silky soft, is mattifying but doesn't leave you looking cakey or too dried out. It is quite long lasting and helps keep my oily T-zone at bay.

This powder does oxidize a little on me so I would suggest you get a lighter shade. Unfortunately this powder is only available in 2 shades, 001 light and 002 Medium.

Overall I probably would buy this powder again, it does what it's suppose to do and it's really cheap at only €2.49! You can't really go wrong! Plus the slim pink compact that includes a mirror is really cute and perfect for throwing in your handbag for touch ups!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment