26 Jun 2016

Review: P.S Love Makeup Fixing Spray



As I was browsing around penny's the other week I stumbled across this and of course without even realizing I had picked it up and automatically put it in my basket.

This is the first time I've tried a setting spray that's an aerosol. This product costs €2.50 and is really, really good! It sets your makeup and makes it last much longer, It's oil free and is suitable for all skin types. I would strongly suggest you keep your eyes and mouth tightly closed when spraying this, as it did sting a bit when I got it in my eye.

The only thing I don't like about this is the smell. It has a very flowery perfume mixed with alcohol smell. The smell does fade away after while.  

Overall I really do like it and will buy it again!

Love,
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment