16 Jun 2016

Review: Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette


Who doesn't love an eye shadow palette that both looks and smells like chocolate! I really loved the first chocolate bar palette so I knew I was going to get this one eventually. This palette is a deeper warmer version of the original chocolate bar palette. It comes with 16 shades that are a mix of matte and shimmer shades.


There is a great choice of shades to use as transitions colours. Mousse, Peanut Butter and Nougat are some of my favorites for transition.

Caramel, Bon Bon and Butter Pecan are gorgeous shimmery lid shades. Butter Pecan is also a nice shimmer highlight shade where Coconut Creme is a great matte highlight.

The two pops of colour in this palette are Blueberry swirl and Pink Sugar. Blueberry Swirl is a shimmery Teal/Petrol Blue shade, for some reason I thought this one would be much more pigmented then it is but it does blend out nicely and is easy to build up to your desired intensity. Pink sugar is really weird, but in a good way. The shadow itself is actually clear but its packed with tiny flecks of sparkly pink glitter!

Overall I really like this palette and I feel its well worth the money! And I really wanna just sit here and keep smelling it as it smells so good!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment