11 Aug 2016

Review: Revlon volume & Length Magnified Mascara


Revlon have recently relaunched and reformulated their whole mascara line. For some reason Revlon was never a brand I would normally approach to buy a mascara. But that may be soon to change after trying this one.

It states that the high shine black fiber formula provides amplified volume and length. I can definitely vouch for the volume and length part! I also like the fibers as they don't fall throughout the day and the mascara formula isn't packed with loads of fibers that it makes your lashes look clumpy. Also the fibers in this don't irritate my eyes like some of the other fiber mascaras.

I can easily apply 3-4 coats of this mascara and it still won't look clumpy! I also think this has a lot to do with the brush. The brush itself is a natural bristle brush that's slightly square, which is great for getting right into the base of your lashes.

This mascara is available in 4 different shades but the one i have is Blackest black and it's very pigmented.

Overall I would highly recommend this mascara!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment