4 Sept 2016

August 2016 Favourites

                                                          

Below are some of th products that I have been loving this month.

MAC Good Luck Trolls beauty powder in Glow Rida:
This works as a gorgeous highlighter on me. It's a beautiful golden champagne shad that gives you a beautiful golden glow.

Bourjois blush in Rose d'Or:
This blush gives a lovely natural rose glow to your cheeks. You have to be very careful though as it's very pigmented. I must look into getting more of these.

Catrice Prime & Fine mattifying powder:
I love this face powder! It's translucent so it doesn't alter the colour of your foundation. I have found that my makeup stayers perfectly matte while using this powder. It doesn't smudge or get greasy looking.

Bourjois volume clubbing mascara:
This mascara is ultra black! It gives great volume and length to your lashes, it also doesn't smudge and is completely waterproof.

MAC nail polish in Soirée:
This is a beautiful nail colour. It's described on the website as a sparkly light bronze gold but to me I see more of a slight rose gold hue in it. You definitely need to wear a good top coat with these as they do chip quite easily but the colour is beautiful.

Well they were my favourites for the months of August, let me know what yours were!

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment