22 May 2017

NYX Lip Lingerie in Bedtime Flirt

 
                                                       

These have been out for quite a hole but I only decided to go ahead and buy one a month or so ago. The shade I bought is 08 Bedtime Flirt. It was so hard to choose just one shade but I didn't want to sped a lot of money out on a lot of different shades, if it turned out I didn't like the formula. So I made the very grown up decision to just buy one to test them out.

This applys amazingly! The applicator is shaped like a flat paddle with a slight angle to it. It coats the lips really well and makes it easy to apply it to the contours of your lips.

                                                       

The shade Bedtime Flirt is described on the NYX Cosmetics website as a red toned pink. To be honest I would describe it as a pinky nude with a brown/grey undertone. The formula is very creamy and I find it's best to apply two thin coats to get the best coverage. These dry down super matte and don't dry your lips out like some liquid lipsticks. This is very comfortable to wear and lasts for hours! 

Now that I've tried this out for a month or somive decided that I really like the formula and wouldn't mind picking up another shade or two. I may even pick up a backup of Bedtime Flirt as I can see myself using this shade everyday as it goes with everything and I feel it's suitable for every skin tone. If your looking for a new liquid lipstick that doesn't break the bank, then check these out!

Love
Jenstaro makeup
xoxo
   

No comments:

Post a Comment