11 Jan 2023

Review: Maybelline Superstay Activewear Liquid Concealer, Up to 30hr Wear


 As I said in my monthly faves post, I've been using this concealer for about a month or two. This has a very thin texture but it is highly pigmented. It feels very lightweight on the skin and lasts without creasing or transferring for hours. I honestly cant say if this actually does last for up to 30hrs as I don't tend to wear my makeup for that long. 

The one this I will say about this concealer is that it starts to dry down very quickly, so for that reason I would suggest you either work at blending it out fast or apply the product to the face in sections and work that way. Once it's dry it's very hard to blend out. 

This is available in 16 different shades however most stockists don't stock the full range and only have 8 or 9 shades available. This product also retails for between €13 and €15.

Overall it's a nice concealer and I would probably buy it again.

Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment