28 Mar 2024

Easy Easter Nail Art


Nail 1:
  • I started by painting the nail with 2 coats of a matte pink polish.
  • Once dry I took a grey polish and a striping brush and made the shape of a rabbit (I have quite shaky hands so mine is far from perfect but you get the general idea of what it's meant to be). 
  • Using the light pink polish again I filled in the centre of the ears and gave him a nose.
  • Using black polish, a dotting tool and a striping brush I gave him eyes, whiskers and a mouth. 
  • The as it was looking a bit plain, I used a dotting tool and 2 different coloured polishes to make a boarder around the nail. 
  • I finished by adding a little butterfly I found in my stash.

Nail 2:
  • I painted the nail with 2 coats of a pink/mauve polish.
  • Once dry I added a glossy top coat and a rose gold cross I found in my stash.

Nail 3: 
  • I started by applying a couple coats of an iridescent white polish to the nail. 
  • Then using a dotting tool and 2 different coloured polishes I made small dots around the nail in the shape of a flower. 
  • I finished by adding a glossy top coat and little pearls to the centre of each flower. 

Nail 4: 
  • I started by applying 2 coats of a turquoise blue polish.
  • I found some nail stickers in my stash that I think are at least 10 years old. I applied them to the nail in the position I wanted them and then when over everything with a glossy top coat. 

Nail 5: 
  • I applied 2 coats of a lilac coloured polish
  • Once dry I applied a  top coat that has little black flakes of glitter in it. (this can also be archived by using on old stiff brush like a toothbrush and some black polish). 
Love
Jen
xoxo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment