14 Mar 2024

Quick & Easy nail art Ideas for St Patrick's day.

 


Nail 1
  • I started by painting the nail with 2 coats of a dark green polish.
  • Once 90% dry I used a green chrome powder and rubbed it into the nail. 
  • I finished with a clear top coat
Nail 2
  • I started by painting the nail with 2 coats of a dark green polish.
  • Using gold rhinestones and gold microbeads I made a small halo across the top of the nail. 
  • I finished with a clear top coat.
Nail 3
  • I started by painting the nail with 2 coats of a white polish.
  • using green polish I added a boarder around the nail. I then added some small gold dots to the boarder. 
  • I finished with a clear top coat.
Nail 4
  • I started by painting the nail with 2 coats of a dark green polish.
  • I decided where I wanted the glitter to be placed and used clear top coat. while still wet I sprinkled on the gold glitter making sure i focused the heaviest coverage at the top of the nail and lighter as it went down. 
  • I tapped off the excess glitter and waited for it to dry before adding a clear top coat.

Love
Jen
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment