1 Aug 2024

July 2024 Favourites


Below are some of the beauty products I have been loving for the month of July. 
 
Revolution Conceal & Define Foundation: 
I don’t know why I stopped using this foundation but decided to try it again as I remember really liking it. I can honestly say I still really like it and have already bought a backup. The shade I use is F3. 
 
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer:
I really love this bronzer as it’s the perfect shade for me to use all year round and it smells amazing! I've already used up a full one of these in the past and will more than likely always have one in my collection.
 
Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer:
Much like the foundation I can't remember why I stopped using this. It's a great concealer that does what it says and completely covers my dark circles. the shade I use is C2. 
 
Ariana Grande Mod Blush: 
I reviewed this perfume back in March and can honestly save I've been loving this since, It's sweet yet fresh and smells very feminine, perfect for the summer!
 
Well they were my favourites for the month of July, let me know what yours were!
 
Love, 
Jen 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment