20 Feb 2014

Review: February 2014 Glossybox


This months Glossy box was a valentines day inspires box called 'be mine'.
The box itself was lovely (black with kisses all over the lid) it also came with a glossy mag and I must say I am really happy with this months box!

This month I received:
  • Nougat London - sparkling body lotion 100ml
  • NV - chunky lip crayon (full size product) in the colour kinky pink
  • Maybelline New York - master kajal liner (full size product)
  • H2K skincare - je t'adore aromatics shampoo & sensual hydrating hair conditioner (sample size)
  • Sleep in rollers - backcombing brush
  • Lindt - Lindor treat bar (which of course I cracked open first and had to eat!!)

I am really impressed with this months box, 3 full sized products, shimmer and chocolate! What more can a girl want!!

Love 
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment