25 Feb 2014

Review: Urban Decay Naked 3 palette



I recently got the naked 3 palette and I have to tell you I am in love! I love the packaging which is similar to the naked 2 palette however it has a rushing detail on it. It is the pencil box packaging that I really like as it is easy to keep clean and I feel is safer for traveling. It comes with a dual ended brush which are in all naked palettes.


I love the fact that all the colours in the palette are brand new and there are no re-promotes like we have seen in the naked 1 & 2. Some of my favourite colours are Burnout, Buzz, Trick & Liar. I find Nooner to be the perfect crease colour for me and there is a gorgeous black with a rose gold sparkle in it called Blackheart that is amazing. Dust is a lovely colour however there is a lot of glitter and fallout with this shade.

Overall this is my favourite of all the naked palettes! I feel it suits my skin tone better, and well... I'm in love!

Love,
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment