4 Mar 2014

Monthly favourites: February 2014

The following are some of my faves this month,

  • Wet n wild fast dry nail polish in 'Buffy the violet slayer'. This isn't a colour I would normally go for but I have been absolutely livening it this month!
  • Essence brow kit: this comes with a light and a dark shade, this is what I have been using for the past couple of months to fill in my brows.
  • Soap & glory the righteous butter: all I can say is amazing! And it smells so good!
  • W7 Honolulu bronzer: again amazing and works great with my pasty skin tone, it just gives the perfect light contour, without looking muddy, and it's cheap as chips!
  • Superdrug vitamin E skincare hot cloth cleanser: this has literally saved my skin this month. So easy to use and your skin feels super clean, and for under €7 you can't go wrong!

I've been loving these products all month long!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment