11 Mar 2014

Review: Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter


I have been using this body butter on and off for the past number of years. I have re-purchased it numerous times, in both the big tubs and the travel size.


I find this to be the best body butter for my dry, sensitive skin, especially during the colder winter days that we so often have here in Ireland.

The scent is quite floral, which some people may find strong however any time I wear it I have had no complaints. The formula is thick so it takes a bit of time to rub it in but it is well worth the extra effort. I have keratosis (bobbly skin) on my upper arms and I swear this is the only product I have found that will smooth it out!

All in all I love it and will continue to buy it!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment