25 Mar 2014

Review: Urban Decay Sustainable Palette

I have had this palette for quite a number of years now and I must say there are some really pretty shades in it. I particularly love 'YDK' I swear if I had to pick just one urban decay eyeshadow for the rest of my life 'YDK' wins hands down!

There are some pretty neutral shades like twice baked, midnight cowboy rides again and half baked. There are also some more fun brighter shades like flip side and flash. Having a shade like oil slick in a palette is always a good idea as it can take any of the colours and make them into a smokey eye! VZI is a little on the chalkier side and has a lot of fallout.

The packaging on this palette is a great idea and keeps in with the sustainable feel however the swivel hinge on mine is becoming very loose and I fear the day the lid comes off!

Overall I do like this pallet the and find it great for travel, all I have to do is bring a Matt highlighter with me as well and I'm good to go!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment