13 Apr 2014

review: www.cosmeticsfairy.com

I recently did a little bit of online shopping at www.cosmeticsfairy.com (I really shouldn't be allowed near a credit card or the internet when I'm bored!). I was browsing through their 99p section when before I knew it I had 37 items added to my basket and was filling in my card details!

I picked up a few bits from maybelline, Constance Carroll, wet n wild, L'oriel, Essie and Urban Decay! For all 37 items it only cost me £34.92! And first class postage was only £1.75 as I used parcel motel (let me tell you ladies parcel motel is great for ordering items from England that offer free or cheaper UK shipping then they are postage to Ireland). So my total order came to £36.67 and when you convert they to euro it worked out at €45.56!!!

I placed my order on a Sunday morning and it arrived at my parcel motel on the Wednesday! Talk about arriving quickly!!

The customer service is excellent! And everything was packed well, they even threw in some chocolates! It the little thing that make me happy.

Overall I give cosmetics fairy a huge thumbs up and suggest you go and have a quick nose at the site! That do a lot of brands so something is bound to catch your eye! I highly recommend this site. I have used them before and will definitely be use in them again!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment