27 May 2014

Review: wet n wild I sparkle quads





So while rummaging around my make-up drawers I came across these wet n wild I sparkle palettes, which I have to hadn't received much love from me.

The palettes I have are:
Oasis
Desert
Monsoon
Paradise
Utopia

These were discontinued a few years ago but I know you can buy them on-line from cosmeticsfairy.com and other websites.

The shades on their own are not very pigmented, however if you use a good primer this will help. I also found that to get a better colour pay off I would wet my brush with mac fix+ which makes the colour pop.

I like them but they are not my favourite wet n wild palettes, it takes a lot to get the colour pay off so this was a bit disappointing. I'm not a huge fan but I'll try my best to show them a little more love in the future.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment