1 Jun 2014

May favourites

The following are some of the products I have been using all month and I am in love!

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette:
Oh my god! I am in love! I can't imagine my life without it! The pigment is great, the colours are georgous and the smell is amazing! If you haven't got it the you have to go get it!

Maybelline Pure Cover Mineral Concealer:
The colour I have is no.2 Natural, I find it to be a little light so I use it on my under eyes as a concealer/highlighter all in one. The formula isn't too thick so it doesn't cake on me but if you have oily under eyes I have a feeling that this may slip during the day.

MAC Lip pencil in DERVISH:
I have seriously been using this every single day this month. I like to fill in my entire lips with it and finish off with a clear lip gloss or lip balm . Love it!

Catrice Cosmetics Prime & Fine:
I love using this under my foundation. It is so cheap but feels so expensive. Definitely worth a look!

MAC LORELEI extra dimension eye shadow from the Alluring Aquartic Collection:
This is the perfect champagne/gold colour. I love using this with some of the colours from the chocolate bar palette. It creats such a beautiful look.

Well ladies that's it. Let me know what some of your beauty favourites for this month!

Love
jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment