12 Jun 2014

Review: NYX Haute Jersey Palette

I've had this palette for a year or two now and have only really looked at it properly in the last couple of weeks. It comes with 24 eyeshadows, 3 bronzers, 3 blushes & 2 lipglosses.

Some of the eyeshadows have a lot of fallout, I mean a lot! That's one of the things that puts me off using it. Don't get me wrong the colours are beautiful but the contain some very chunky glitter.

The bronzers and blushes are lovely. They give you 3 shades of bronzer, light, medium & dark, so there is a shade for everyone. There are 3 shades of blush, a shimmer/frosted pink (leopard), a Matt pink and a bright coral/orange.
The 2 glosses are nice one is an opaque pink and the other one is an opaque brown/nude. I love these, they are a little sticky so if you don't like sticky glosses then you won't like these.

Overall given the option now I don't think I would purchase this again. The eyeshadows just rant up to the same quality as the single NYX eyeshadows. Save your money and buy something else.

Love 
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment