8 Jun 2014

Review: Sally Hansen nail wraps

I have tried many different types of nail wraps while on my quest to find the best ones. I've tried OPI, minx, hairspray, and even some of the cheap ones. But I recently gave in and tried the Sally Hansen salon effects real nail polish strips. I know they have had a lot of hype but I have to say I am quite impressed! With some of the other brands the wraps don't mold well to my nails which leads to them lifting and peeling easier. But these mold really well and you can stretch them for the perfect fit, I also love the fact that there is no heat or hairdryer required. Yes I have burnt my pinky with the hairdryer whilst trying to apply nail wraps.

It says on the packaging that they last up to 10 days, mine tend to last me 5-6 days before they start to chip or peel. They are so easy to apply and remove. They come in a variety of different prints and patterns and can be found in dealz for €1.49! 

So lady's next time you are in dealz keep your eyes peeled for these and at that price sure you may aswell pick up a few different patterns! (I love the leopard print or love letters ones)!

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment