19 Jun 2014

Review: W7 Catwalk Face Shaper

                                                     
W7 products are becoming more available in Ireland. I have recently spotted them in Mr. price and some chemists. I picked up this recently as I have been very into contouring and decided to give it a go.
                                                     

This little kit comes with a cream highlighter, cream contour colour and a brush. The contour colour looks very dark but it actually blends out very well and doesn't look like a stripe on your face! 

The packet recommends that your apply your foundation as normal, use the contour and highlighter and then set everything with a powder.

I don't usually like cream face products but I find this to be really nice and good for summer as they aren't heavy on your skin and blend out very well so you can decide how deep you want your contour to be.

Love 
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment