17 Jul 2014

Review: Sleek Face Form

The colour I have this in is light, it comes with a Matt bronzer, a highlighter and a very shimmery coral blush.

I must say that when using all 3 products to sculpt, highlight and add colour to the face, the result is a beautiful look. The shades work very well together. If you don't like shimmery blush then you won't like this one as it is very shimmery. However sometimes I skip the highlight and just use the contour and the blush but place the blush further back on my cheekbones.

I like the face that all 3 are in one compact as it is ideal for travelling or throwing in your handbag. For pale skin tone she shade light is the perfect shade. It also comes with a decent size mirror. They aren't chalky and blend easily,

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment