22 Jul 2014

Review: Too Faced Tanning bed in a tube

While I was having a nose around TK Maxx I came across this for €5.99 so being a makeup and cosmetics junkie I couldn't just leave it there! I thought it would be good to have on my quest to find the perfect self tanner for my pasty Irish skin (I don't tan in the sun, I go red and then white again!) so fake tan is the only way to go for me.

I must say I really did want to love this but I just didn't. It smelled kind of like piña colada which after a while made me feel sick. The colour looked orange on my skin with a layer of gold shimmer over it and the formula is horrible! It's a very thin a watery lotion that was very hard to work into your skin evenly.

I you want my opinion, save your money ladies it's not worth it!

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment