3 Aug 2014

July Empties

So this month I used up 19 products out of my stash! below is a list of my empties:
  • Macadamia Oil extract shampoo & conditioner
  • Herbal Essences Dazzling shine shampoo
  • Aldi Miracle Oil
  • Garnier Nutrisse Cream hair dye in dark brown
  • Cussons pure creamy body wash
  • Imperial leather Japanese spa shower cream
  • Nivea invisible deodorant 
  • Tesco shave gel
  • Soap and Glory scrub 'em and leave 'em body scrub
  • Lush butter ball (my fave bath bomb)
  • Lush Sugar Scrub
  • Tango hand soap in cherry
  • Purity by philosophy face cleanser
  • 2 pure ex-foliating face wipes 
  • Famous by sue moxley face powder
  • Benefit bad gal lash sample
  • Urban Decay primer potion sample
Well that's it if there is anything that you would like an in depth review on just let me know!

love 
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment