26 Aug 2014

Review: Real Techniques your eyes/enhanced starter set

I absolutely love make up brushes and am building quite a nice collection of them, Real Techniques is one of my favourite brands as they are very high equality and have minimal to no shedding! 

Within this starter set you get 5 brushes that are all you need to creat a perfectly blended, beautiful eye look. You get: 

Base shadow brush: I love to use this to apply my transition colour or my lid colour.
Deluxe crease brush: I use it to blend and apply my crease colour.
Accent brush: I use this on either my highlighter for the inner corner and brow bone or for smudging my lower lash line colour.
Fine liner brush: love this with gel liner as you get a perfect straight line.
Brow brush: this really helps to define your brows.

The case also acts not only as a brush case for your bag but also can be popped  up into a stand to hold your brushes on your counter.

These brushes can be quite expensive but they are well worth the money. I recommend that you keep an eye out when Boots are having 3 for 2 and treat yourself!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment