2 Sept 2014

August 2014 Empties

So this month I managed to use up 21 products from my collection. There were a good few makeup items this month.

What I finished:
Creightons keratin pro shampoo (Dealz €1.49)
Herbal Essences Bee Strong shampoo
Argan Oil heat defence leave in spray
I Love.... Blueberry & smoothies body exfoliator
Nivea happy time shower cream
2 packs of pure exfoliating cleansing wipes
Crest Decay prevention toothpaste 
Pretty smooth eyebrow shapers
Catrice cosmetics All Matt plus foundation
Benefit Pore fessional 7.5ml sample
3 Avon planet spa face masks (Mediterranean olive oil, Japanese sake & rice & Dead Sea minerals)
Maybelline Pure cover mineral concealer
Gorgeous mascara
Milani curl curling mascara
Essence I ❤️ punk jumbo eyeliner pen in black
Primark beauty eyeliner pen in black
MAC retractable eyeliner in black
Catrice cosmetics made to stay inside eye highlighter pen in 010 in the mood for nude.

That's all, if you would like any reviews or my thoughts on a particular item just let me know!

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment