21 Sept 2014

Review: The Vintage Brush Company

These brushes can be purchased in Boots, however I came across the Blush and Bronzer brushes in TK Maxx at a fraction of the price they are in Boots!!!

I've tried their tweezers before and found it very good so I decided to give their brushes a bash! The blush brush is very nice, the head is the right size and domed , perfect for applying blush so you can be quite accurate on where you place your blusher.

The bronzer brush's head is the same only considerably larger, I find it amazing! OK you wont be contouring with this brush but its amazing for warming up your complexion. The bristles on both brushes are a nice length and are soft. The handles are a nice length i find this helps to balance the brush in my hand giving me more grip and control. The style of these are very nice, the have silver ferrules and white wooden handles with the type of brush and company name painted on them in a dark blue. These are natural bristle brushes, they wash very nicely and hold their shape well.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment