24 Sept 2014

September 2014 Glossybox

                                         
This months glossybox was designed by Karen Millen. Its a beautiful grey box with a London City scape on the lid.

Within this months box I recieved: 
🔹 ModelCo More Brows Fiber Gel (full size)
🔹 L'oreal Professional Mythic Masque (75ml sample)
🔹 Skin Pep enzyme and acid peeling gel & Dark circle erase eye cream (2x3.5ml samples of peeling gel and 1x2ml sample of eye cream)
🔹 Gosh cosmetics Silky cream blush in the shade 002 forbidden daydream (full size)
🔹 Ultrasun UK family SPF 30 (15ml sample)

While the look of the box itself is lovely, I liked 4 of the 5 products I recieved. At this stage I'm sick of receiving sun cream samples! The ModelCo More Brows seems very similar to the Benefit give me brow products which I'm intrigued to try.

Overall well done this month Glossybox!

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment