2 Oct 2014

September 2014 Empties!!

So this month I finished 17 products! Below is a list of all the product I used.

2 Shampoos (Herbal Essences dazzling shine & Timotei Pure)
3 Shower Gels (Nivea Cashmere Moments, Cussons Pure Zesty lemon burst & Right Guard Shower + oils)
Garnier Nutrisse Creme hair dye in Dark Brown
I Love... Calypso dreams body lotion
2 packs of pure exfoliating face wipes 
Nivea dry confidence deodorant
B. Refined exfoliating cleanser
Mitchell and Peach English growers body cream
Arm and hammer extra white toothpaste (I really dislike this toothpaste)
Lush Glorious Mud body mask
MUA pressed powder in shade 1
Essence I heart Glam powder eyeliner and eyeshadow
Maybelline Super Stay 24 foundation

Well that's more products getting used up out of my press!

Love 
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment