14 Dec 2014

Review:Essence Lash Princess Mascara


Just like every other woman I'm always on the hunt for an amazing mascara that will give me volume and length and of course doesn't break the bank!

This mascara does just that! It gives my lashes amazing volume and makes them appear longer. The wand on this is like no other that I've come across. Its called a Cobra-head wand that's shape is designed to cover each lash while separating them leaving them perfect for fluttering.

The packaging is designed to be that of a ball gown fit for a princess. Its very feminine and pretty with a black background and pink embossed detail.

I haven't experienced an flaking or smudging with this mascara which is great. This product costs €4.05. I feel its well worth the money and I have a feeling that it could be turning into one of those products I cant live without! If you've tried this product let me know your thoughts?

Love,
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment