27 Jan 2015

Review: Maybelline Great Lash Washable Mascara

This mascara has been around for years! 40 years to be exact! I cant believe its only now that I've tried it after 14-15 years of wearing make up! I liked it so much that I have already gone out and bought a back up as I fear the day I run out of it!

For me it's a great layering mascara. I use this first to coat all my lashes from root to tip. The brush on this is amazing and small so you can get in really close to the roots of your lashes. It also separates your lashes and doesn't make them go clumpy. The brush is also small enough to coat my bottom lashes without getting mascara all over my face.

I like the formula as it seems to thicken my lashes while separating them. It also doesn't irritate my eyes which is always a plus. This product is hypo allergenic and is safe for contact lens wearers. It is also available in a wide range of colours and formulas and different brushes.

As I said I already have a backup and as soon as I start on that I'll buy another. This is definitely turning in to a fast favourite for me! 

Well its an oldie but definitely a goodie!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment