29 Mar 2015

4 Looks 1 Palette: W7 In the Night Palette

                                                         
Look 1:
I started by applying a primer all over the lid
I then ran the shade Lady Luck through my crease
Then using the shade Top Hat I deepened up the crease
I used Razzamataz all over the lid and blended it up to the crease
I used the shade Top Hat again on my undereye
I lined my upper and lower water lines with black khol liner and applied liquid liner to my upper lash line
I finished with a couple coats of mascara

Look 2:
I first applied maybelline colour tattoo in pink gold all over my lids
I ran the shade Lady Luck through my crease
I used the shade Laura E on my outer V and also on my lower lash line
I put the shade Dusty all over my lid.
I lined my upper and lower water lines with black khol liner and applied liquid liner to my upper lash line
I finished with a couple coats of mascara


Look 3:
I started by priming my eyes with MAC Painterly paint pot
I used the shade Wonderland all over the lid
I used Laura E in the crease and the shade Bologna in the outer V
I applied liquid liner to my upper lash line and finished with a couple coats of mascara




Look 4:
I primed my lids with MAC painterly paint pot
I  blended the shade Gate Crash through the crease
I used the shade Bologna on my outer V and the shade Party Pooper all over my lid
I lined my upper and lower water lines with black khol liner and applied liquid liner to my upper lash line
I finished with a couple coats of mascara

Hope you like it!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment