10 Mar 2015

Review: Nip+Fab CC eye fix

                                                         
I received this product in one of my glossy boxes. I don't usually go for the whole BB or CC cream thing but as I had recieved it I kinda wanted to try it out.

I  can honestly say haveing tried this on and off for over a month and a half, I hate it! Its ment to be an eye cream and concealer in one that when used over a period of time has long term benefits. It claims to do all of the following:

  • Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
  • Provide an anti-wrinkle effect 28 days after
  • Hold makeup in place for a longer lasting look
  • Moisturise and Revive
  • Give an instant, natural looking improvement to the skin
  • Improve texture of the skin
  • Give skin a soft focus finish
  • Brighten and conceal dark circles
For me it did none of those things! It litterally just blended away into my skin! It didn't provide any coverage and creased terribly! I definitly wouldn't buy this product. It retails for €13.49 on the boots.ie website and I can honestly say don't waste your money!!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment