17 Mar 2015

St. Patrick's Day Simple eyelook

Ok so we all love paddy's day here in Ireland and this year I wanted to do something that was not only patriotic but also easy to do!

This is how I achieved my eyelook!

  • I started by priming my lids with MAC painterly paint pot
  • Then I used NYX ultra pearl mania pigment in Jade Pearl and ran tis through my crease with a blending brush.
  • I then used NYX pearl mania pigment in White pearl and placed this all over my lid and tear duct area.
  • I finished by Mixing MAC Fix+ with NYX pearl mania pigment in Orange Zest pearl and applied this to my lower lash line and made sure to wing it up.
  • I completed the look with Black liner on both upper and lower water lines and applied a couple coats of mascara.

And thats it! Something that is simple and easy to do for Paddy's day!!

Love,
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment