14 May 2015

Review: NYX Mega Shine Lipglosses




Oh My God I love these lip glosses! I've been loving them for well over a year or two now. I currently have 9 different shades, below are the ones I have:
  • 160 Tea Rose
  • 158 La-La
  • 145 Salsa
  • 143 Plum
  • 133 Burgundy
  • 113 French Kiss
  • 112 Frosted Beige
  • 110 Cosmo
  • 104 Sweet Heart
These feel so comfortable on the lips. They aren't overly sticky which I really like. They wear quite a long time on the lips and are very pigmented! I believe there are over 60 different shades to choose from so there is colour for everyone.

I love the smell of these. They have a cherry smell that's not overpowering at all and you cant smell is when you wear them. The packaging is very cute, they have a little bow on the top of the lid.

My top 4 favorite shades out of the ones I have are burgundy, Tea Rose, La-La and French Kiss. If you are interested in buying some of these, there are a few colours in the farewell lines section of http://www.nyxcosmetics.co.uk/  for £3.50, they are £4.50 full price normally. Also check out http://www.thebeautystore.co.uk/nyx-cosmetics-m154 as they have some colours for under £3. 

These lip glosses are so pigmented they look great either on their own or layered over a lipstick or lip liner. These are by far my favorite lip gloss formula and I always reach for these over my MAC lip glasses.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment