10 May 2015

Review: NYX Pearl Mania Pigments


I've had these for quite a long time and it's only recently that I have had a chance to really use them and play around with them.. I love the look of pigments but hate having to clean up the mess they make! Is it just me or do they go everywhere!?!

Let me start by saying these pigments are amazing! They are so full of pigment I hate not using them more! I really love the earth tones like the copper, rust and gold colours. The more colourful shades are very pretty as well. I like to pick one colour and use it as either a pop of colour on the lid or as a liner.

I find to make the colours even more vibrant  you can wet your brush and it really makes them pop. If I'm looking for a weird and wacky lips colour I always turn to these, I simply mix some of the pigment with a clear lip gloss. I've discovered some lovely colours by doing this.

The pots that they come in are not very user friendly, its a little hard to get the pigments out (you either get too much or not enough!) I like to shake a small amount out onto my mixing palette (which is easily wiped clean).

As far as I know some of these are on sale on www.nyxcosmetics.co.uk for £3 (its in their farewell lines section) alternatively i'm sure you can pick up sets on ebay for cheap enough.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment