2 Jul 2015

3 Simple 4th July Nail Art Ideas


Diamonte Flag:
  • I started by taking a blue polish and painted 1/3 of my nail with this
  • Taking a white polish I painted the next 1/3 in this
  • I completed the last 1/3 in a red polish
  • Waite for the polish to dry
  • using a clear top coat, paint your nails in small sections and pop on your diamontes in the corresponding colours to the polishes.
Stars:
  • I painted the entire nail in blue polish
  • Once it was dry I added a clear top coat
  • I used nail glue to stick on the silver stars (these are the star confetti that you can find at any craft or art and hobby shop)
Stripes:
  • I painted the entire nail red.
  • I used 2 coats to make sure the colour was opaque
  • Then using white striping tape I placed the tape diagonally at intervals across the nail
  • I used clear top coat to seal the nail.
These are just a few very simple and quick mail art ideas to jazz up u=your nails for 4th July!!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment