25 Aug 2015

Review: Benefit Stay Don't Stray


This is marketed as an eyelid and under-eye primer. I can honestly say I haven't tried it as an under-eye primer but I have tried it as an eye shadow primer.

My favorite product to prime my eyelids is MAC Painterly paint pot. But as I have a few sample sizes of this, I decided that I should give it a try and see if it's all its cracked up to be.

You need very little of this product as a little goes a long way. If you have oily lids I don't think this product would work well for you. I do find it works well at holding my shadow in place all day.

The product itself is a nice flesh tone colour that blends in easily and covers any fine veins or redness on your lids. Although it is a nice primer it's quite pricey at €27.50 for 10ml. I honestly don't think I would purchase the full size, I'll probably stick to my MAC painterly paint pot which costs €20!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment