13 Oct 2015

Review: Maybelline Better Skin Concealer


I bought this the same time I bought the matching foundation. This has become one of my top 2 favorite drugstore concealers, The other one being my NYX HD Concealer.

This to me is a very full coverage concealer that stays put all day and blends out beautifully. This product only costs €8.99 but you get quite a lot of product for the money (I went through mine so quickly because my puppy got at the tube and burst it, it was everywhere!).

The only comes in two shades, light and medium. I really wish Maybelline would sort out their foundation and concealer shades and include a lighter one because most of use Irish girls are milk bottles without fake tan!

It's also funny how they change the packaging in different countries. In the States this is packaged much like the NYX HD Concealer, in a tube with a doe foot applicator, however over here it's packaged like a squeezey tube lip gloss. I really would prefer the American style packaging as I find there is too much waste and it's just awkward to use with the European packaging.

I would definitely buy this again and I would even put it up there on a comparison level with MAC Pro long wear Concealer. The coverage is absolutely amazing!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment