5 May 2019

April 2019 Favourites


Below are some of the beauty products I've been loving for the month of April.

Anastasia Sultry Palette:
I've been really enjoying this palette lately! Keep an eye out later on in the month for a full review and a #4looks1palette post featuring this palette.

Batiste Rose Gold Dry Shampoo:
I'm loving the smell of this dry shampoo, it's a very feminine scent that isn't overpowering. Batiste really do make some of the better dry shampoo's! I've almost finished this 400ml can and I've already bought another one!

Catrice Ultimate Matt Lipstick in 080 Apricot Nude Attitude:
This is a beautiful shade, it's more of a rose nude that has a powder Matt finish. This applies beautifully to the lips and lasts quite a long time without drying them out. Love it!

PS... Matte Setting Spray:
I've been using this a lot for the month of April and I can honestly say it does help to keep my makeup matte throughout the day. Penny's have really upped their makeup game lately!

Well they were my favorites for the month of April, let me know what yours were??

Love
Jen
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment