30 May 2019

Review: Carter Beauty, Hold Tight Perfecting Primer



I've been wanting to try some of the carter beauty face products for a while now but have been putting off buying them, that is until April hit and i was on holidays and lost the run of myself!

It's been said that their foundations work best with this primer, however I've found that this primer actually works well with a lot of different foundations! This is a very silicon based primer that smooths away pores, evens out texture and absorbs any shine without leaving the skin feeling dry or flaky.

I do notice that by using this my pores don't look as bad and my makeup lasts much longer. I love the fact that it comes in a glass bottle with a dropper. You only need a pea sized amount for your whole face, a little goes a long way. This costs €7.95 and is a great primer to have in you makeup bag.

Love
Jen
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment