9 May 2019

Review: Revolution Beauty Renaissance Flick Eyeliner


I love felt tip liner! My hands are that shaky in the morning that I can't be trusted with liquid or gel liners!

This is a very easy product to use. The point of the felt tip is very sharp which makes it easy when you are doing your winged liner. The pen itself is very comfortable and light in the hand and the length of the pen isn't too long. The nib on the liner isn't very long so you have good control of the tip.


The packaging is a very nice rose gold colour and looks a lot more expensive then it really is. This is a super black liner that has a lot of pigmentation and doesn't flake or smudge throughout the day. This isn't a matte black formula and it does have a bit of a sheen to it.

This liner costs €5.99 and I can honestly say I will definitely be buying this again!

Love
Jen
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment