2 Jun 2019

May 2019 Favourites


Below are some of the beauty products I have been loving for the month of May.

Anastasia Sultry Palette:
I love this palette! I've already done a full review post and a #4looks1palette post on this palette. If you want to know why I like then check out those posts!

Carter Beauty Full Measure HD Foundation:
I've been using this foundation all month. I love the packaging. keep an eye out later in the month for a full review of this product and why I love it.

Essence This is me, gel nail polish in 01 Freaky:
These are great nail polishes that last at least a week on my nails. They are co-ordinated to match your skin tone e.g. 3 shades for fair skin, 3 for medium skin and so on. These are only €1.99!

Carter Beauty Hold Tight Primer:
I love this primer, it does exactly what it says on the bottle. Check out my full review post on why I love it!

Love
Jen
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment