18 Jun 2019

Review: Carter Beauty Full Measure HD Foundation


I bought this foundation at the same time as I bought the primer and I have been is almost everyday since.

This foundation to me is definitely full coverage, It covers my rosacia and pigmentation. This sets beautiful and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. I have used this foundation both with and without their hold tight primer and it works well either way.

This lasts all day and doesn't break down too quickly on my skin. My foundation is usually on for a good 14 hours, so I'm looking for something that will last. And this definitely does that! 

There are 12 different shades to choose from and it costs only €9.95 for a 30ml bottle that will last ages as you don't need a lot. It blends out easily and doesn't stick to dry patches on my skin.

It comes in a glass bottle with a pump and I really like the pastel pinks and purples of the Carter Beauty Packaging.

I do recommend this foundation and for under a tenner! Sure why not give it a go!

Love,
Jen
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment