19 Dec 2015

December 2015 Glossybox review

                                            
The theme of this month's box is the Rose gold edit. It's made in collaboration with beauty blogger Really Ree. Below is what I recieved in my box.

* etre belle golden skin caviar eye roll on 
* So Susan statement skin highlighter pencil (full size)
* KIKO extra sculpt mascara (full size)
* Philosophy Purity made simple 3-in-1 cleanser (full size)
* Essence liquid lipstick in show off (full size)
* Starskin Bio-cellulose second skin mask (full size)

In total this box adds up to €66.57! This box is great for the winter months as its like a winter skin survival kit! The eye roll on helps to keep your eye area hydrated and also makes you look refreshed. The purity made simple cleanser is one of my all time favourite cleansers. The So Susan highlighter pencil is simple to use and gives your skin a georgous glow. I really like the KIKO mascara and it makes your lashes look extremely volumised. The essence liquid lipstick is a great shades for Christmas and the formula is very nice. I have yet to try the Starskin sheet mask but I will let you know my thoughts once I do.

The box itself is a georgous design. I love the Rose gold lid with the spots. This is definitely one of those boxes that stays out on display.

Overall a great box and I was delighted with the contents!

Great job Glossybox and Really Ree!

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment