20 Dec 2015

Christmas nails


Golden Glitter:
  • I started by applying 2 coats of red polish
  • Once dry I used a gold glitter top coat to make a gradient effect, starting at the top of the nail.
  • I then used a chunkier gold glitter top coat and concentrated this at the top of the nail.
  • I finished by using a clear top coat.

Festive Holly:
  • I started by applying 2 coats of gold polish ( the one I used here is by W7)
  • Once dry I used a dotting tool and some clear top coat to attach my 3 red rhinestones.
  • The taking a dark green polish, I made the shape of 2 holly leaves on wither side of the "Berries".
  • I used a lighter green polish to lighten the inside of the holly leaves to give it some detail.
  • I finished with a clear top coat.
Let it snow:
  • I started by applying 2 coats of a blue nail polish
  • Once dry I took some white nail polish and a thin nail art brush and made the shape of a snowflake
  • Then using silver nail polish and a dotting tool I made little dots all over the nail.
  • I finished with a clear top coat.
Cute Penguin
  • I started by painting the nail in 2 coats of black polish
  • Once dry I used white polish to create the slightly almond shape for the tummy and I made 2 white dots for his eyes.
  • I then used a dotting tool and added 2 black pupils to the eyes
  • I used gold as I didn't have an orange polish to create the beak and the feet
  • I then used red nail polish to create a little triangle at an angle and used white polish for the trim and the bobble
  • I finished with a clear top coat
Oh Christmas Tree:
  • I started by applying 2 coats of red polish
  • Then using green polish I made the shape of a Christmas tree
  • I used a glitter top coat over the shape of the Christmas tree to give the effect of decorations
  • I didn't have a gold star so I used a gold rhinestone instead
  • The using white polish and a dotting tool, I made little white dots all around the Christmas tree to look like snow.
  • I finished with a clear top coat
Well they were some cute and easy festive mail art ideas.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment